Wednesday, October 16, 2013

family files


This may look messy to some.
This right here is a handful of tests, grades, artwork, letters, song books, and more.
This client had stacks and piles and shelves of loose things for each of her children.

I decided right away that each kid needed a large Tupperware container
(because of the different sizes of things) and it wouldn't hurt to have some extra space for the years to come.
Once I had the containers I split everything up and labeled with tape for time time being.
While splitting into different containers I came across many things that could be tossed without question.

I didn't throw anything out before letting my client know but that was another way to make sure the sifting process also was productive.

Now when each kid moves away or gets married they can take their keepsake Tupperware with their special belongings.

No comments:

Post a Comment