Sunday, May 12, 2013

cleaning up dvd's

I'm not a consumer of DVD's or CD's but the compiling that I do have has been organized.
I also did this for one of my clients.
If you keep allllll of your disc's in their original case, you know that it will take up A LOT of room. It's hard to find the one you want unless they are in alphabetical order. Then besides that if the kids take them out they never put them away in the right case.
There are a lot of cracks in this scenario.

I decided to buy the some CD cases for my collection because of my low number.
I labeled them; DVD, CD, Family Memories.
For my client we got her the large binder that holds 4 per page. I alphabetized them and then also categorized them into, action/comedy/childrens/church/holiday/etc
During this process she eliminated quite a bit. We also did this for her CD's and her DVD's it gave her a lot of space in her entertainment center and made it possible for her to have a design element instead of plastic cases.

I highly recommend doing this if you have a small or large collection. You'll know where they go and also it's a lot easier if you're in the process of trying to decide what movie to watch!




1 comment:

  1. Jordan has always had his movies in a large case like this alphabetized and I love it! We save so much space by not keeping the original case.

    ReplyDelete