Sunday, April 21, 2013

travel sized extras

My husband and I like to travel.
One thing that comes with flying and staying in hotels is all the extra little travel sized items you end up with.

I'm not joking around when I say, I love all the travel sized extras...but they can add up and get lost anywhere.

My solution that I've come up with is very basic and simple. Put them all in the same place. I have mine in a picture sized Tupperware. The size of your container obviously depends on how many "extras" you may have. I have them in my storage closet by my batteries, light bulbs, etc. This is a good reminder to pack those instead of the full sized items next time you have an overnight or a vacation. Plus you will want to start snagging them when you see them instead of leaving them behind.


No comments:

Post a Comment